Friday, July 17, 2009

Thoughts to share and stuff to see

Down here in our neck of the woods (Riverview, Florida), we have this stuff hanging off the trees. I don't remember this stuff on the trees in Miami. I think this stuff may be moss. It is super cool to watch swaying in the breeze.




Now, my thought on this stuff (which I am sure you are all just itching to hear) is that it could be some of the most romantic, walking through the trees on a breezy summer day with your sweetheart stuff or....



could be twilight just before the vampires come out and you better get home stuff! Either way, it's just plain cool stuff.

*

Okay, next I found this little wall hanging in a little shop PRACTICALLY IN MY OWN BACK YARD!!!!


Oh ya, I'll be going back there.


*


Lastly, (do ya'll kind of perk up and shuffle in the pew when preacher says that, hmmmm?) I found this bunny in an antique store recently.


Cute huh? This bunny serves a useful purpose...




He holds cotton balls.



He really is Peter Cottontail!!! Ha

*

It's FRIDAY!!!!! Happy Friday one and all!

3 comments:

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Oh Valerie I am squealing here ! That little bunny is adorable and what a cute ideal !!!!
Now about the spanish moss.We used to bring some home when I was a kid and we would hang it in our trees.But it never would grow. I guess it was too cool up here.LOL .

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Hey Valerie, you were right ! Youngest son got a job !!!! Thank you Lord !! One more to go now !

I will put it on my blog later this evening. Thank you for the uplifting words Valerie.

2 Dogs said...

I like the stuff. It's nice. Peter Cottontail is very cute.