Friday, July 3, 2009

A Quick Post

I had found these figurines while in Minot and have had them for probably 6 months. While out and about the other day look what I found...

It looks like they are going to have tea! It's so fun being a girl!!!

*

Okay, found this too. Made by Lane and very reasonable, I thought ($15.00), for such a pretty piece of furniture. I will probably have more pictures of this later as I get this wall spruced up.


For now waiting for my number 3 child to arrive from Germany. She's been able to go to Paris and Ireland and other REALLY COOL STUFF while her husband is serving in the Air Force over there.
*
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!

3 comments:

Cass @ That Old House said...

Oh my goodness -- it looks as if that little tea table were meant for those two charming figurines! What an amazing find... so cute.

Lovely table, too, and a GREAT price. I like nothing more than finding furniture bargains!

Have a wonderful time with your daughter -- it will be good to see her, and I hope she's taken SCADS of pictures of her travels.

Cass

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

It does look like they are going to have tea! What a great little find. Hope you had a great 4th of July!!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

That little tea table is perfect for your figurines!!
I'm sure you will have a wonderful time with your daughter, hearing about all her adventures!
:)
~Becca~