Friday, October 2, 2009

On a quest

We were on a quest today here in the Tampa Bay area.



Our tunes of choice came from the band...


I do have to warn you though, if you pop this into the CD player in your car this may happen,



(She's dreaming of being a dancing queen.)
*
Back to our quest, which takes us to...



Now, this is not a store I frequent all that much anymore but I was having a hankering for a red rubber ball and a little 4 square (divided by 2).
*
Alas no luck. No red rubber ball, but we did find...



a pink and red rubber ball and we figured for grandma and her little companion, this was pretty much perfect. We had so much fun playing 4 square (divided by 2) in the driveway tonight we'll have to make it a habit!

*
I just couldn't decide which of these photos to share.

4 comments:

BECKY said...

Hi Valerie! I popped over fromn Rose Vignettes to say hi to my fellow Floridian!! And I have to say I am delighted to find another gal who loves trees and clouds!! Pop by and see my post for today! I'm over midway between Daytona Beach and Orlando in the I-4 corridor! Good to meet you! I'm a Nana too!!

Have a blessed weekend! Good to meet you!
Becky

Vicki said...

Hello, Valerie,
You are bringing back memories: Abba and 4-square. When my children were young, we listened to Abba very often. And when I was teaching, my schoolchildren absolutely loved to play 4-square!! It looks like your little one does, too!! Have a fun filled weekend. Vicki

Unknown said...

How fun! You shoulda put that on Pink Saturday!! :) Both pictures of sweet granddaughter are worth sharing. Glad you shared both!

~Liz

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

I was gonna tell you to put the ball on pink Sat. also . LOL .
I need to play some ball.I am spreading out too much ! LOL .