On Saturday we took a little day trip down to North Pole, Alaska. Within this cute little community is the Santa Claus House.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(111)
-
▼
April
(15)
- White Doily
- Delta Junction, Alaska
- On the way to Delta Junction
- The Knotty Shop
- Creamers Field
- Doily Day...
- The Cookie Jar Restaurant - Fairbanks, Alaska
- Fairbanks to Anchorage and back again
- Northern Threads
- Green thread crochet doily
- Alaska Bird Observatory
- A few fun sights around town..
- Thread crochet stuff
- North Pole, Alaska ... at Easter
- Pink doily
-
▼
April
(15)
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I would love to visit this! I'm putting it on my list for our trip to Alaska this summer.
Teacup Lane (Sandy)
How fun! Hope you had a happy Easter.
Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/
I'm loving tripping with you! How much fun you all must have had.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Hello, sweet friend,
What a fun place to visit!! I loved the picture of little companion in the elf's chair. She looks so cute in her Easter dress and bonnet. When I was a little girl, every fashionable girl had to have a new hat for Easter!! Thank you for stopping by for a visit and for your kind comments. Have a fantastic week! Vicki
I am so glad you had a great Easter. That daughter of yours is getting big! Thanks for visiting with me. I always enjoy it!
I love all the photos, but LC's little Easter dress and hat is just adorable! What a cute picture! Valerie, I haven't yet figured out the whole Cancer Society's page and how to know exactly who donated. I'm hoping you are the Valerie who just donated and I want to say thank you to you from the bottom of heart! How very kind of you! I'm praying that I will be able to walk as along as possible to support my friend, with God's help. Thank you again for your kindess!
Post a Comment